Hi. Like anyone else I get sad. It actually happens quite often so I’m compiling a list so I can look back on it and be happy again.
Happiness is important in everyone’s life. It’s essential for your body to function properly.
However, if you are at that point where you can’t take it anymore please go click http://suicidehotlines.com/
Because you are wonderful and worth it.
Grace’s list of things to do when you’re sad
- Run or walk outside. Listen to pumped music and break a sweat.
- Write a letter or a postcard to a friend.
- Eat chocolate ice cream.
- Listen to Beethoven.
- Twist a Rubiks cube around.
- Go to a coffee shop and order something delicious. Read or reread a book.
- Draw flowers or anything.
- Solve elementary math problems.
- Go on a wandering walk and find flowers to press.
- Wreck this journaling.
- Taking bad photos
- Drink water.
- Read The Stranger by Albert Camus
- Say teehee in a very low voice.
- Listen to a clock tick.
- Lie down on your bed and look for animals in the ceiling.
- Draw bad pictures.
- Buy balloons or flowers and give them away.
- Research something useless.
- Eat bagels with cream cheese.
- Look through the trinkets in the scrapbook aisle of the craft store.
- Take a hot shower then switch it to cold.
- Watch rollercoaster simulations on youtube.
- Watch cat videos or porn.
- Find a weird talent.
- Learn how to twirl a pencil.
- Watch Xiaolin Showdown or any childhood show.
- Rip paper and revel in the sound.
- Look, feel, smell, hear your hair. They are the leaves of your body. Hear the leaves rustle.
- Crack pistachio nuts. Nom